Fight Off Colds and the Flu by Boosting Your Immune System
Immune system support in these unprecedented times is vital. Chinese herbs and nutritional supplements can both prevent colds and flu as well as treat low grade symptoms. Boosting your immune system with herbs, nutritional supplements, diet and detoxification can prevent and treat bacterial and viral infections, in addition to the coronavirus. Treating this way steps up your immune system which is our body’s natural defense system.
There are 3 stages Diane can best help you:
- Boost the immune system in a healthy person.
- Treat those who have low grade symptoms of cold and flu.
- Treat those with mild to moderate symptoms to assist faster recovery and slow down the progression of the disease.
Diane Bousquin, L.Ac. has 15 years’ experience as a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist, nutritionist and detoxification advocate. She is here to support you over the phone, through Skype or FaceTime. She believes that the best way to cope with fear is to have a plan of action: “I want to be able to help you develop that plan instead of having you grasp at straws. The environment is difficult right now both physically and psychologically. We all need support about how to remain proactive.”
Diane suggests 5 strategies for keeping your immune system functioning properly:
- Be proactive with your health with diet, supplements, proper hydration and detoxification (Diane can help with this).
- Focus on the positive, not the negative.
- Limit unnecessary exposure by social distancing.
- Spend time outdoors. Fresh air and sun are good for you.
- Laugh as much as possible.
Call or text Diane today at 619-808-1099.