Acupuncture using electrical stimulation for pain relief and immune system enhancement.
What is Electro-acupuncture?
Effective Pain Relief
What is Electro-acupuncture typically used for?
Electro-Acupuncture is typically used for pain relief and releases natural opiates (natural pain killers). It can be used for both acute and chronic conditions.
What happens during a session?
1. Acupuncture points are selected
2. A needle is inserted at the treatment site and another needle nearby
3. Electrodes are hooked up to the needle with a special electro-acupuncture machine
4. The machine is turned on with an adjustable low voltage and frequencies during treatment
5. An electrical current pulsates between the 2 needles
6. After 20-30 minutes the current is tuned off and needles removed
What should I expect?
Some people experience increased soreness for 1-3 days after treatment, followed by much improvement.
How many sessions will I need?
Depending on the problem, 2-6 sessions are recommended. With each treatment there should be incremental improvement.