Cosmetic Acupuncture and Facial Rejuvenation
The Secret to Radiant Skin and Lasting healthRefresh and renew with Cosmetic Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation (CAFR). Look and feel beautiful from within. Choose this safe, effective, transformative and drug-free approach to facial lifting. Used by the Emperors and Empresses of China for centuries and taken from Traditional Chinese Medicine, this ancient ritual builds collagen and elastin production to the skin and increases facial muscle tone. Cosmetic Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation improves your health as it supports well-being and longevity. Experience a healthier body and rejuvenated skin with the Art of Traditional Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture. Benefits may include:
- Brings collagen to the surface /li>
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles with diminished expression lines
- Increases firmness to sagging skin
- Decreases puffiness around the eyes
- Increases circulation to facial skin
- Improves skin condition and complexion
- Reduces acne and rosacea
- Healthy support for post-surgical facial procedures
- Surgical Face lifts last longer
- Drains nasal sinuses and lymphatic system
- Treats TMJ and sinus conditions
- Overall health improvement
A CAFR treatment may include the following techniques:
- Facial Cupping: Facial cupping can be transformative as a standalone treatment or as an addition to CAFR. Increased localized blood circulation to the skin draws nutrients to the surface and enhances the absorption of serums and lotions. It increases blood flow, drains stagnant fluids and eases puffiness.Facial cups are small and come in a variety of sizes and shapes that are designed to mold to the contours of the face. The cup is moved along the face and down the neck to drain lymphatic fluids and increase blood flow.This treatment brings collagen to the surface, reduces any puffiness, and drains the sinuses and lymph nodes. TMJ and sinus pressure are relieved. As stimulation is brought to the muscles and skin of the face, detoxification occurs producing a radiant glow.
- Facial Gua Sha: Facial Gua Sha is a technique using a hand-held piece of smooth jade stone that is used to invigorate the skin, smooth out wrinkles and increase blood supply. Jade is a naturally occurring semiprecious gemstone with a microelement composition that transmits heat to help circulate internal pathways that beautifies and balances the skin. It can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as acne, Rosacea, Melasma and dark circles under the eyes. Facial Gua Sha is traditionally used as part of the facial acupuncture program to treat wrinkles, sagging and puffiness. It can address the neck and jowls. Gua Sha is especially beneficial to the acupuncture points of the face. They are massaged by the jade tool and benefit the internal organs of the body as well as the face.A gentle massaging technique is used by the Gua Sha tool for deep lines such as those between the eyebrows and on the forehead. This relaxes the muscles, increases blood flow and rejuvenates the skin. The more relaxed the muscles are, the healthier the skin will appear.
- Jade Roller: The Jade Roller is a beauty tool made from pure Jade. Its irregular shape creates a multisided tool that is able to fit the contours of the face and roll with ease. This tool uses the healing properties of jade to lift and roll the facial lines and impurities up and out of the skin. Jade tightens the pores for a smooth and youthful complexion. It increases circulation and decreases inflammation.
- Acu Lift Dermal Roller: The Acu Lift Derm Roller is a hand-held tool fitted with 540 fine needles that is daily rolled gently across the face. The skin is barely penetrated but collagen and elastin production are stimulated in this micro exfoliating process. Moisturizer applied after the treatment penetrates deeper and more effectively. This is a personal at-home treatment tool.
- Herbal Facial: Herbal Facial is a deep cleansing and healing treatment used to relax and open pores, hydrate and soften skin, eliminate toxins and stimulate circulation.
– Linda L., Pacific Beach
Diane Bousquin, L.Ac. has been providing facial rejuvenation acupuncture for 11 years to the La Jolla community. Results are accumulative and can be immediate, however long lasting results may take 2-4 weeks. Clients look younger, feel younger and are enthusiastic about their appearance.
Call Diane today at 619-808-1099 and see if you are a candidate for CAFR.